Gynecology is the medical practice dealing with the health of the female reproductive system throughout a woman’s lifetime.
- Well women examination
- Management of abnormal PAP smears with colposcopy, cryotherapy and LEEP
- Contraception options: oral contraceptive pill, Depo-Provera, Nuva-Ring, IUD Paragard, IUD Mirena, Essure, Laparoscopic tubal ligation
- Management of abnormal uterine bleeding : OCP, DepoProvera, Mirena, Endometrial ablation, hysterectomy.
- Conventional and laparoscopic surgery to treat pathology of the female genital tract
- Management of menopausal syndrome
- Management of infections of female genital tracts
Dr. Galasso is also certified and experienced in performing Essure, a incision-free method of permanent birth control.
Whether you are trying to conceive or seeking birth control, Dr. Galasso will provide you with options, and help you with the treatment plan that is best for you.
Obstetrics is the medical specialty dealing with all aspects of a woman’s pregnancy from the prenatal care, childbirth and postpartum.
Every expectant mother receives personal care by Dr Galasso. He makes sure he personally sees every patient at each visit.
In addition, he is one of the few Ob/Gyn in the valley that always performs an ultrasound at the first prenatal visit to determine the status of the pregnancy.
He has considerable experience in treating high risk pregnancy, in particular patients with diabetes, hypertension, twin gestation, preterm labor, prior uterine surgery.
Dr Galasso offers antenatal testings in the office as necessary.
Dr. Galasso specializes in performing and interpreting his own ultrasounds right in the office. If there are any problems with the pregnancy or with your unborn baby he can formulate a therapeutic plan without any delay.